GET IN THE GAME AT WISCONSIN'S FIRST
CASINO SPORTS BETTING • DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP NOW
Bet on your favorite sports at the Oneida Casino Sportsbook. We are the first casino in Wisconsin authorized to offer sports betting. Bet on teams and players in virtually every sport—from hardball to pigskin, from hockey to hoops, and on guys who drive it 400 yards or 500 miles.
Anyone with an Oneida Casino Players Club card can utilize the Sportsbook Mobile App after activating their account at the Main-Airport Casino.
Place bets through dedicated kiosks at Oneida Casino Main-Airport and W. Mason locations, or use the Sportsbook Mobile App while at these Oneida Casino and Oneida Nation locations:
- IMAC Casino
- W. Mason Casino
- HWY. 54 One-Stop
- Four Paths One-Stop
- Westwind One-Stop
- Packerland Casino & One-Stop
- HWY. 29 Travel Center Casino & One-Stop
- HWY E & HWY EE One-Stop
- Larsen One-Stop
How to Get In On the Action
- Download the Mobile App anytime, anywhere, and create your account.
- Join the Oneida Players Club at Main-Airport, W. Mason, and IMAC locations.
- Visit a Sportsbook Cashier and activate your account at Oneida’s Main-Airport Casino. (You’ll need photo ID and cash for initial deposit)
- Place bets when located at any Oneida Casino or designated location
- Make deposits and withdrawals at Oneida’s Main Casino Sportsbook or Cage Cashier
Here are the specific categories the Oneida Casino Sportsbook offers betting action on:
- Professional Sporting Events
- Amateur or Collegiate Sporting Events Excluding Wisconsin Teams
- Professional Sports League Drafts
- Nationally-Televised Award Shows
- Betting on horse races is not available at this time
SPORTSBOOK TELLER HOURS:
Monday – Thursday: 10AM – 11PM
Friday – Sunday: 10AM – Midnight
Packers Home Game Days: 9AM – Midnight
SPORTSBOOK KIOSK HOURS:
8AM – 4AM Daily
RESERVE THE SPORTSBOOK
Watch with your friends!
- 10 Person capacity
- Time Blocks Available (11am-3pm, 4pm-8pm, or 9pm-close)
Call 920-429-3188 to make your reservation. Please leave the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Call Back Number
- Reservation Information: Day, Date, Time
- Number of Attendees
You will receive a call back to confirm your reservation and receive additional information. A $100 non-refundable deposit is required (may be used towards food and beverage.) May cancel 48 hours prior to reservation without penalty. No carry-ins permitted.