DAILY HOURS: 8AM – 4AM
We are open and ready to welcome you safely. Three of our Oneida Casino locations are open from 8AM – 4AM daily: Main-Airport, West Mason, and IMAC. Capacity is limited for safety, and we close from 4AM to 8AM nightly for deep cleaning. Our restaurants will remain closed but “grab and go” food will be available at each location, and select bars are open.
Limited entrances at each casino are:
- Main-Airport: North Side Ramp Entrance and South Side Valet Entrance
- IMAC: West Side Casino Entrance
- W. Mason: North Side Canopy Entrance
Your safety, and that of our team members and the wider community, is our most important consideration. To ensure it, we have implemented new safety measures and cleaning protocols:
- Face masks are required for entry and at all times while inside the facility, to help keep our community safe. Masks should fit tightly around your face. Bandanas and Gaiters are no longer considered effective masks by the CDC.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed in the casinos.
- All guests will undergo a temperature check before entry. Only those with a body temperature below 100.4° may enter.
- Slot machines, table games, and bingo areas are sanitized multiple times daily.
- Slot machine sanitization can also be requested.
- Plexiglass dividers have been added to shared bingo tables, between slot machines, at table games and guest interaction areas.
- Increased hand sanitization units have been placed throughout each casino, so please be sure to wash up regularly.
- Social distancing markers are in place at the Players Club, Cashiers, VIP Lounges and throughout the casinos. Please remember to stay at least 6 feet away from others during your visit.
- Popcorn, water and business units in the VIP Lounge are no longer available.
- All of our team members undergo daily temperature checks and health screenings.
FOR TEAM MEMBERS:
- Personal protective equipment: All front line team members will wear face masks while inside the facility, those working in food service will also wear gloves.
- Plexiglass separators are located in between slot machines and all guest interaction areas.
- Daily health screenings and temperature checks of all team members.
- New “touchless” procedures for guest interactions.
- Slot machines and table games will be sanitized before and after each player – Cleaning Teams will rotate throughout the casino constantly.
- All machines and surfaces will be deep cleaned daily from 4AM – 8AM.
- High-touch areas and surfaces will be cleaned constantly throughout the day.
- Restrooms to be cleaned hourly.
With these new safety measures in place, we’re ready to welcome you when you are ready to play. We look forward to seeing you.